This website is the property of Neat Studio. All content on this website is protected by copyright laws. Unless specifically authorized, you may not use, in any way, the content of this site.
- Cookies are small files made up of letters and numbers, downloaded to the device when you are using our website.
- Due to the lifespan of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two types of cookies :
- "Session" cookies - are temporary files stored in the user's end device until they log out, exit the web portal, or disconnect the web browser. It helps secure our web transactions;
- "Long-term" cookies - are stored in the user's end device for a specified period of time or until the user deletes them.
- Due to the needs of our website, we use the following types :
- Operational Cookies - allowing the use of our services and to secure them (securing web transactions);
- Preferences cookies - for an optimal experience (see : Cookies we use);
- Statistical cookies - used to evaluate the use of the website.
- Web browsers settings are usually programmed in such a way that they accept cookies by default, but they can be easily customized by changing your browser settings.
- If you decide to disable cookies in your browser, you may no longer be able to use all the features offered by our website. More information on cookie settings can be found on browser websites, including Edge (Internet Explorer), Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera.
We are committed to the confidentiality of your personal data and the expression of your rights related to the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations. The purpose of this is to strengthen the protection of your personal data and to inform you about the processing carried out with your data. You can express these rights :
- The right to Object – you may object to the processing of your personal data collected on the basis of legitimate interest;
- The right of Access – you can request access to the data you have sent us via the contact form on this website. A response will be sent to you within 30 days, except where applicable;
- Right to Rectification / right to be forgotten – if you feel that the information about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it be updated. A response will be sent to you within 30 days, unless applicable exception;
- Right to Erase – you can request that we delete your data. For example, when the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Right to limitation of processing – you can ask to limit the use of your personal data. This is an alternative to the Right of Erase.
Every request for expression of right must be made via the contact form of this website.
Cookies we use
We take the security and confidentiality of your personal data to heart. To do this, we have put in place a system preventing the loading of third-party scripts. You will be asked to choose from the list of cookies not necessary for your privacy and the proper functioning of the website.
For our part, we have a list of cookies related to the security, privacy and recording of your choices:
- PHPSESSID – A session stored on the user’s end device until the user disconnects, leaves the website or closes the web browser. It secures navigation on the website;
- Cookie_Consent – stored in the user’s final device for one year. It records the date of shipment;
- Cookie_Consent_Key – stored in the user’s end device for a period of one year. It stores a unique (generated) key that identifies consents sent by the user;
- Cookie_Category_[CATEGORY] – stored in the user’s final device for a period of one year. They record the consent value ("true" or "false") for the specified category;
- Your preferences are stored and anonymized in our databases as follows :
- ip_address - Ipv4 anonymized by deleting 4th byte (194.153.205.x);
- cookie_consent_key - cookie-related;
- cookie_name - « Cookie_category_analytics » for example;
- cookie_value - the true or false value;
- timestamp - the date of creation;
Google Analytics is an easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how users interact with website content. Google Analytics uses HTTP cookies to “track” a user’s interactions on the pages of a website.
- _ga - limited to 6 months. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish visitors;
- _gid - limited to 24 hours. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish visitors;
- _gat -limited to 1 minute. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to measure the demand rate in 1 minute;
- AMP_TOKEN - limited to a maximum of 6 months. Contains an identifier that can be used to retrieve a customer identifier from the AMP Client Id service;
- limited to 90 days. Contains campaign related information for the user;
You may oppose or delete these cookies at any time by following the procedure described below.
The recording of cookies on your device is subject to your consent, which you can withdraw at any time..
With regard to the management and selection of cookies, each Internet browser has its own configuration, which is described in the help menu of each browser :
- InternetExplorer :
- GoogleChrome :
- Safari :
- Safari :
- Opera :
We may modify this Policy at any time, for example to take into account legal changes, technological advances and good business practices.